- ★ ULTRA HD LENS--High quality optical lens with 200-degree visual angel offers a crystal clear view with an wide angle coverage. You can easily view the entire surrounding area from the top of the head to the feet of someone standing outside. It offers the highest quality security for you and your family.
- ★ INCREASES PRIVACY--The thickening cover with a push bottom is more sturdy and an-peeping, increases your privacy. With the cover in place, visitors outside cannot see through the viewer into your home, offering the highest level of privacy for your protection and safety.
- ★ INSTALL EASILY--Adjusting the thickening and deepening thread, the door peep hole wide angle fits most of doors. Suitable for 1-3/8" to 2-1/6"(35mm-55mm) thick doors, simply drill a suitably positioned 9/16" diameter hole, insert the peep hole into the hole then screw the two sides together and tighten by hand.
- ★ WIDED USED--Modern security door viewer and door peephole for doors. Perfect peephole for home, office, hotel and front door where you need to see, monitor, spy and peeking who is outside your door when the doorbell rings before opening, providing you extra privacy and safety. A must complement for any intercom system, security door monitor, door accessories.
- ★ BUILT TO LAST-- This door-viewer is what you're looking for. Constructed from Durable Pure copper, is rustproof and sturdy, leads for a very long durability and lifespan.
GLANICS 2 Pack copper 200 Degree Door Viewers with Cover
- Weight: 90g
- Angle of view: 220 degrees
- Top Diameter:1.2 inches (30mm)
- Base Diameter:1 inches (25mm)
- Brass pipe Diameter:0.6 inches(16mm)
- Applicable Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/6"(35mm-55mm)
- Condition: 100% Brand new
- Packaging Accessories:
2 x Door Viewer
Mark a circle at your door to open hole carefully without drilling the door all the way through, then finish opening the other hole from the other side. Once the hole is clear, unscrew door viewer, insert the front section into the hole from out side of the door, then insert rear section from inside, and screw both sections together.